How do our web design services work? We have a brief meeting to discuss your business potential and website goals.
We determine whether you need a domain registered and a hosting account set up with your website. A hosting account is required to get your website accessed over the Internet. We can help set up your email addresses remotely using TeamViewer
We begin with the mapping and infrastructure of your website. This helps with the SEO process as we start researching important keyphrases that will rank your website higher. Here we establish the flow of the pages as well as include the keywords/key phrases within the URLs, content, images and meta descriptions. The SEO process has started…
During the design phase, we request that you supply us with design elements you love, so we can gauge your preferences. This helps us understand YOU better too.
Once we have received your logo, content and images, we start with the design of your website. At this stage, we would have already determined if we are building a Custom or WordPress website. Our design process is similar for both, although WordPress Websites are a lot quicker to complete as the theme is already in place.
Within 10 – 14 working days, we will send you a link to a fully functional website demo. After a round of final changes and tweaks to your content – we then go live with your website!
Please keep in mind that we can purchase images if you do not have any. There are many image-based websites around, including a few that offer free, really decent images.
We also have an Editor on hand if you require copyrighting or proofreading.
1iDesigns Pty Ltd is a website design, graphic design and digital marketing company located in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Free, Premium or Custom-Designed WordPress Themes
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing and How Does it Help?
- Social Media Setup and Social Media Marketing
- How Long Does the Website Design Process Take?
- Web Hosting and Domain Registration
- How Do Our Web Design Services Work?
- Difference between Custom Design Websites and WordPress Themes
- Corporate Identity and Brand Identity
- Choosing a Website Package
- The Process of Designing a WordPress Website
- Monthly Web Design Packages to Choose From