1iDesigns Terms Service – rules and regulations to make our working process smoother. Please take note of the following:
1. Contract: Your approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between you and 1iDesigns. Approval for work to commence and payment of the advance fee indicate that you accept the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
2. Quotations: The price quoted to you is for the work agreed to on the quotation only. No provision is made in this quote for your changes, revisions or overtime. Should you decide that changes are required after work on the website commences, additional charges may have to be negotiated. No creative work will commence without an official written order. Paying a 50% deposit is acceptance for the work – you are fully responsible for the full payment for the work you have requested.
3. Intellectual Copyright: We will hold intellectual copyright of all material, including original images created for you until payment of the final invoice. Source code will remain the property of 1iDesigns and may not be redistributed in any way. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Source Code is expressly prohibited by law. Where you provide images, text, animations or any other content for your website, you are legally responsible for ensuring that this material does not infringe any copyright.
4. Registration Charges: You are required to meet all third party costs arising from the registration of a domain name. Where we have registered a domain name on your behalf, we agree to transfer this domain name to you immediately upon request and without charge. If you fail to make payments on your domain renewals – you could lose your domain name.
5. Website Promotion: We are not responsible for the on-going promotion of your website unless otherwise agreed.
6. Cancellation: Should you wish to cancel at any point during the process, you shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly. Deposits are non-refundable.
7. Website Content: Where progress in development is delayed as a result of the required information not being provided, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge of up to 25%. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE US THE GO-AHEAD TO START UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO DO SO.
8. Conceptualising: Website concepts can include site mock-ups, graphics and design proposals. In most cases, we will provide you with two mock-ups. You must ensure that we have your preferred colour scheme and design requirements beforehand.
9. Travel Time and Expenses: We reserve the right to charge a fee for travelling time. We reserve the right to charge for travelling expenses based on 5% of the final quote.
10. Payment: Payment is accepted by bank transfer in South African Rand (ZAR), unless otherwise agreed. You will be liable for all creative and material costs should the project be terminated. A 50% deposit of the total cost of the project is required before work can commence. After work commences this is non-refundable. Payment of any balance will be due within 30 days of final invoice date.
11. Late Payment: Accounts that have not been settled within seven days of our final reminder will incur a late payment charge of 10%. If your hosting account is not paid – we reserve the right to shut down your website.
12. Future Support: The website is provided to and accepted by you as a fully functioning, completed work. Upon request, this support can normally be provided for an agreed fee.
13. General: These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of South Africa. 1iDesigns may revise these terms at any time.
Review the 1iDesigns Terms of Service and contact us now and get your business on the web!